I'm 21 Bitches!! HOORAY FOR ME!!!! WOOT!! I'm gonna go get some beer!! WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Ok I'm done. Sammy loves me!!! WEEEEEEEEE!!! Cya byae
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Previous Posts
- I don't have anything to say right at the moment. ...
- no comments, I'm sad... :(
- Tomorrow is the day! I'm so excited!!
- After midnight, it'll only be 2 more days until I ...
- This fucking sux!!! I have $1.78 in my bank accoun...
- Everything is going to suck until the 24th. That'...
- oh my god I am so fucking broke. Where has all my...
- Stupid fucking roomates!! Such assholes!! That i...
- I hate thinking about the past. It always just se...
- Blogger is annoying....So anyway, I can't wait 'ti...

7 Comments:
that time is wrong it's actually 12 am. WOOO!!!
come get me beer and party with me on green day
w00t... i'm proud of you [:
21 and too good to update ;p
I don't have anything to write about anymore.
I love you, you should write more. <3
I love you too hunny!! <3 I will try to start writing again. I just don't know what to talk about anymore. I love you so very much!! My little sleepy head, haha. *kisses*
Post a Comment
<< Home