Wednesday, February 14, 2007

oh my god I am so fucking broke. Where has all my money gone? I only have $18.83 until I get paid on the 22nd. I wonder how long I can go without food? I'm sure as hell going to find out! This sux!! I'll be losing some weight, so that's good. I'm a big fatty mcfatstein. I hate being a poor college student. I'm going to have to sell some stuff. Anyone want to buy anything off me. Just ask me what you would like to buy, and I will see if I have it and I'll sell it to you, k? Ok I'm going to go eat the free salad I got from work today and wish I could get free food everyday from work. I'm going to eat it really slowly, it'll be the last meal I'll be eating for a while. buh bye.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy said...

do you have a mini fridge ..i really want one of them..

8:06 AM, February 15, 2007  
Blogger Nate said...

There's one at my parents house. I'm not sure if they want it or not. If not I'll sell it to yah.

3:55 PM, February 15, 2007  
Blogger Danni-Llama said...

Really sorry, I wish I could say I know how you feel cause I kinda do, but yet I have never really had to support myself... Just lived in a poor family =P... It's still kindof crazy cause we never had food, but my mom always had her nails done...................

7:22 PM, February 15, 2007  
Blogger Nate said...

I hate being poor

5:25 PM, February 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home