Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Blogger is annoying....

So anyway, I can't wait 'til friday. Cuz I get to see my SammyBear, YAY!!!! I miss her so much.
She's going to be working for the weekend, but I'll just have to go in and see her at work the whole time, haha. I wish she wasn't going into the Army. I wish she could just come and stay here with me. That would be so wonderful. I love her so much. Stupid Army, haha. Well, that's all. No one really comments on here no more. Have I offened you people somehow? If I have I'm sorry. I'm a really nice guy and I mean you no harm. haha, ok that's enough for now. Bye.

2 Comments:

Blogger Danni-Llama said...

Yesh indeed you are..

2:06 PM, January 31, 2007  
Blogger Nate said...

thank you.

3:50 PM, January 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home