Damn, American History X is such a good movie. I'm glad I bought it today. Edward Norton is fucking awesome!!
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Previous Posts
- Blargh, I'm Broke you Fuckers!!!!!!!! I'm going t...
- I'm so lonely :( There's no one for me to talk to...
- I miss you, Sammy. :( I had the most amazing time...
- I hope they don't do it. I'm afraid they are goin...
- It's going to be an incredibly awesome weekend I m...
- I'm so lonely without my SammyBear :(
- I miss my pwincess. SammyBear is so sweet and awe...
- I'm really friggin' tired. I haven't spent too mu...
- I need to get some sleep I must say. I'm tired as...
- Danni is my bestest freind in the whole world. Sh...

4 Comments:
OMG that movie is the shit... you should burn it and send it to me.. i cried when he gets shot at the end... i cried when the guy got assraped in jail too.
I don't have a DVD burner, sorry.:(
gayy... hah just kidding... i miss you mann.
It is really sad at the end. I didn't want him to die. :(
Post a Comment
<< Home