I'm so lonely without my SammyBear :(
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Previous Posts
- I miss my pwincess. SammyBear is so sweet and awe...
- I'm really friggin' tired. I haven't spent too mu...
- I need to get some sleep I must say. I'm tired as...
- Danni is my bestest freind in the whole world. Sh...
- Aww, whatever. It wouldn't have worked out anyway...
- Why even think about it anymore? It's pointless. ...
- I'm throwing away my Subway card. I'm never going...
- It is such a beautiful day outside. I wish I had ...
- I guess I was just another hole... Oh yeah, and i...
- I sold my soul to Guitar Center... But I got some...

2 Comments:
Oh quit being such and Emo puss. lol, just kidding. I will see you this weekend. :D
I'm not Emo. haha. I can't wait to see you. We're going to have a blast!!! *kisses* miss ya, bye.
Post a Comment
<< Home