It is such a beautiful day outside. I wish I had a camera. Oh well, I'm going to go enjoy it a little bit. Then I'm coming back to jam out with my new rig all night. K, buh bye.
Monday, December 11, 2006
Previous Posts
- I guess I was just another hole... Oh yeah, and i...
- I sold my soul to Guitar Center... But I got some...
- Now I am really confused...
- WTF? Another friend lost. This sux. Pretty soon...
- Thrice – Send Me an AngelDo you believe in heaven ...
- I should have stuck to my original plan after I go...
- Blink 182 - UntitledI think of a while agoWe might...
- I just watched Burnt Face Man 7!! YAY!! It was r...
- Oh and Pittsburgh is an awesome fucking city!! I ...
- Once I turn 21 I'm going to be spending every week...

6 Comments:
Well for your blog on the 20th try to you can addeth me on yahoo uhh fruit_loop1186... kaybye.
Huh? What's on the 20th? And I don't have yahoo. I use AIM. k bye.
i meant the 10th sorry, and my aim is xohduhtisdanni... not on often, but ok. well yeh thanks for the comment and i am not like emo or anything it's just.. im confused alittle.. i love someone, and i don't even know if they care.. feh~ ... later tater
Your welcome, anytime. I know exactly how that feels. In my case that person didn't care. But, hopefully in your case that person does care, and you'll have many happy times ahead of you. :)
Later...
You are a sweet person... have i met you before??
I don't believe we have met before. I'm not really sure, though.
Post a Comment
<< Home