I'm really friggin' tired. I haven't spent too much time at home. It's weird. My house really sux. I don't even know if I'm going home tonight. Wonder if my parents are worried? hmmm.....
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Previous Posts
- I need to get some sleep I must say. I'm tired as...
- Danni is my bestest freind in the whole world. Sh...
- Aww, whatever. It wouldn't have worked out anyway...
- Why even think about it anymore? It's pointless. ...
- I'm throwing away my Subway card. I'm never going...
- It is such a beautiful day outside. I wish I had ...
- I guess I was just another hole... Oh yeah, and i...
- I sold my soul to Guitar Center... But I got some...
- Now I am really confused...
- WTF? Another friend lost. This sux. Pretty soon...

2 Comments:
nothing about meeting your best friend =[... just kidding.. sorry i am so ugly -shun's self-... byeeee bestestestest :D.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. And you are not ugly. bye bye.
Post a Comment
<< Home