Why even think about it anymore? It's pointless. Done. Never happened. Moved on. Over it. Gone....
Saturday, December 16, 2006
Previous Posts
- I'm throwing away my Subway card. I'm never going...
- It is such a beautiful day outside. I wish I had ...
- I guess I was just another hole... Oh yeah, and i...
- I sold my soul to Guitar Center... But I got some...
- Now I am really confused...
- WTF? Another friend lost. This sux. Pretty soon...
- Thrice – Send Me an AngelDo you believe in heaven ...
- I should have stuck to my original plan after I go...
- Blink 182 - UntitledI think of a while agoWe might...
- I just watched Burnt Face Man 7!! YAY!! It was r...

3 Comments:
hmmm... that sounds... gay... wanna talk?
What!? It's not gay. It's an epiphany, or something, i dunno...
My Balls!? Why would someone be after me Balls?
Post a Comment
<< Home