WTF? Another friend lost. This sux. Pretty soon there will be none left...
Friday, December 08, 2006
Previous Posts
- Thrice – Send Me an AngelDo you believe in heaven ...
- I should have stuck to my original plan after I go...
- Blink 182 - UntitledI think of a while agoWe might...
- I just watched Burnt Face Man 7!! YAY!! It was r...
- Oh and Pittsburgh is an awesome fucking city!! I ...
- Once I turn 21 I'm going to be spending every week...
- Can someone buy me a guitar and a half-stack for c...
- There's a thin line between love and hate...
- I have been removed. This can't be a very good si...
- Tis a very sad day. I've lost some wonderful frie...

4 Comments:
i doubt i will go anywhere ...i have tried to get away from here and it just doesnt work ...so you have me here man ...come by for a guinness sometime
thanks man, I will do that.
i'm, your friend :D
Thanks Danni, even though I've never met yah.
Post a Comment
<< Home