Going Back to Pittsburgh...
Heading back sometime today, if the weather permits that is. I guess I have some schoolin' to do. I don't think I remember how to do it now, it's been too long. I think I'll get back in the swing of things, hopefully. Have to come back March, 11 for the doctor's visit. Maybe we'll get to find out the sex of the baby!! That should be great fun. Plus, we'll get a new picture. I think I'm ready to be a daddy. I hope I do good. I don't want my son or daughter to hate me. That would suck. I'm going to try really, really hard. We have to save up money for the baby. We really need to get rid of our debt first, but that probably won't happen. We also have to start a college fund, a wedding fund, and other funds. It's going to be tough, but I believe Sam and I are going to be just fine. We're going to be the greatest parents in the world!!! Hopefully...
P.S. I love you Sammy!! With all my heart I love you!! You bring me the greatest joy I could ever have!!
P.S.S. I love baby Sallade, too!!
P.S. I love you Sammy!! With all my heart I love you!! You bring me the greatest joy I could ever have!!
P.S.S. I love baby Sallade, too!!

1 Comments:
I MISS YOU!!!! <3 :'(
Post a Comment
<< Home