Here I am, jobless and broke. I wonder what Sam's Club thinks happened to me. They might think I'm dead, but who knows. I'm gonna have to get a new jobby soon. I have the Bills to pay. I'll have to go back to school in March, so I need to save up. I hope I can find a job that I can stand. I hated Sam's Club. The "Members" were such fucking assholes. Okay, a couple of them were nice to me. Most of them deserve to rot in hell. I wanted to snap on them so bad. I had so much anger working there. I would just get so steamed up that I thought I would burst into flames. The only thing I liked about that place were a few people I worked with. The managers were mean and treated me like I was retarded. I hate them. But, now I'm better because I don't have to deal with that anymore. That is until my next job. I hate working. I can't wait until I finish school. Then I can get a job that I might actually enjoy. I could end up hating it, but hopefully it will be a high-paying job. Then I'll just keep it for the money. I'll just enjoy other things in life, like family and nature. cya.

3 Comments:
I love my jobless, broke, cutie! Don't worry honey, after you finish school and we get through the tough times, we will have a beautiful baby and a wonderful family! I love you so much, and I hope that in the future I will be the kind of wife that makes you feel as if you have no worries in the whole world.
I want to like see you.
:P >:O
Post a Comment
<< Home