All those things that I have regretted about the past, I think it's about time to let them all go. It's time to start enjoying the present and not to worry so much about everything. It all finds a way to work out somehow. That's my epiphany for today. What's yours? haha, k I'm out....
Monday, August 28, 2006
Previous Posts
- I hate that dumb kid...
- Something upbeat for a change....Any Way you Want ...
- Don't mind me, I'm just really dumb. I'm gonna st...
- I think there is something wrong with me....
- I think I take everything the wrong way. I don't ...
- Cheap TrickI want you to want me.I need you to nee...
- Where the hell is everyone? Have I been abandoned?
- missing someone.....
- The world is a strange and crazy place. But I thi...
- I'm so unattractive and unloved......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home