Don't mind me, I'm just really dumb. I'm gonna stop now for good.
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Previous Posts
- I think there is something wrong with me....
- I think I take everything the wrong way. I don't ...
- Cheap TrickI want you to want me.I need you to nee...
- Where the hell is everyone? Have I been abandoned?
- missing someone.....
- The world is a strange and crazy place. But I thi...
- I'm so unattractive and unloved......
- Sick Fucking Shit!!!!!!!
- I'm gonna try and stop feeling like crap. Althoug...
- I'm a whiny little brat aint I?

6 Comments:
Nate the Great is NOT dumb!!! How are you today? I am here to cheer you up! So CHEER UP!!! :D :D
thanks, I'm better now I think. I'm just being a little baby.
Will a lollipop make it all better? tee hee. Just kidding, I am glad that you are better now. I hope to see you this weekend. I don't think I work. :D
oh friggin sweet. But how will I get a hold of ya?
I will talk to Brian and Naya and we can all work something out. :D If that doesn't work you can always catch me on aim. If you don't remember it is piratingpirates. How are you today?
alrighty, cool. I'm doing good thank you. How are you?
Post a Comment
<< Home