Saturday, August 26, 2006

I think I take everything the wrong way. I don't understand what anyone is trying to say. I'm retarded when it comes to understanding people. The only person I somewhat understand is myself. I don't think I'll ever get it. I'm too thick-headed. It's like I was designed to be alone. I wish there was some sort of course I could take on learning about people. If it was like that I'd probably be able to understand. I'm like a child, everything has to be explained to me before I'm able to grasp what the hell is going on. And even then I'm still confused about it. I can't function as a normal human being. I'm a kink in the social water hose. A tumor in the brain of everyone. I'll just have to face the fact that I can't have any real relationship with anyone. I'm just a stupid, useless thing, like those toys at Wal-Mart. I just make everything more difficult. I wish everything was at least somewhat easy. Then maybe I'd have a chance...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home