Tis a very sad day. I've lost some wonderful friends. I have noone to blame but myself for it. It seems all I know how to do is destroy. I'm sorry that I didn't know I wasn't welcome. I'll be sure not to bother you all again. The door is shut, never to be opened again...
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Previous Posts
- Sammy Rocks!! Enough said.
- I have an awfully long drive tomorrow. I need to ...
- Is it Thanksgiving yet?
- What a crazy freakin' night. Holy Crap! Note to ...
- There must be something wrong with me. Either tha...
- Why do I bother? I should know to just leave shit...
- I don't have anything to write about on here anymo...
- I played clue last night! WOOHOO!!! And I went to ...
- Ah just forget it, I give up...
- Ok, maybe I don't suck, haha. It seems so easy now.

1 Comments:
haha, um... thanks.
Post a Comment
<< Home