What a crazy freakin' night. Holy Crap! Note to self: Don't party all night when you have to work the next day. Not a fun time. It never tastes as good on the way back up, haha. bye.
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Previous Posts
- There must be something wrong with me. Either tha...
- Why do I bother? I should know to just leave shit...
- I don't have anything to write about on here anymo...
- I played clue last night! WOOHOO!!! And I went to ...
- Ah just forget it, I give up...
- Ok, maybe I don't suck, haha. It seems so easy now.
- I suck...
- I need to do something. I can feel my life just w...
- I played my guitar for over 3 hours today. Holy c...
- So we started up the airboat today and it roared l...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home