I'm excited!! I get to see my most favorite person in the entire world this weekend, and that is NAYA!!!!!!!! I'm soooo happy!! k buh bye.
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Previous Posts
- This is from the book that I am currently reading....
- It is such a beautiful day outside today. I wish ...
- I'm gonna go to bed early for once 'cause I'm real...
- I got burned really badly, the sun hates me....
- Naya doesn't comment my blog anymore, I'm sad : (
- Last Train Home by LostprophetsTo every broken hea...
- another shitty weekend....
- I hate having to hide my feelings. It looks as th...
- Life just isn't fair, ah whatever......
- blah, blah, blah, I am so fucking bored............

2 Comments:
HEY NATE!!! :D When should we meet up? Where, when, and what time? Later. :D
Um.... I'm not really sure. I'll try and talk to ya on AIM tomorrow. k buh bye
Post a Comment
<< Home