Naya doesn't comment my blog anymore, I'm sad : (
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Previous Posts
- Last Train Home by LostprophetsTo every broken hea...
- another shitty weekend....
- I hate having to hide my feelings. It looks as th...
- Life just isn't fair, ah whatever......
- blah, blah, blah, I am so fucking bored............
- I think I'm addicted to water. I can't stop drink...
- Sammy is such an awesome person. I'm glad I'm get...
- It must be so awesome to have a girlfriend. To ha...
- Crime is a shit that needs wiping up!!
- missing my bestest friend ever.... : (

2 Comments:
Hullo Nate, I haven't been on the computers too much recently. Sorry about the serious lack of commmentation. Have a nice day now, buh bye.
awwww, you commented. I'm so happy now :) I hope you are having a lovely day today. I'll see ya this Friday, YAY!!! I can't wait!! k buh bye.
Post a Comment
<< Home