I'm changing the format of what this blog is about. Everything below here is the old way of doing things. It shall no longer be done that way. From now on this blog is going to be about my day to day experiences. It'll be a life journal so to speak. So anyway, the first entry will be very simple:
This girl I work with named Lori is extremely hot. I like her. I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me though. She's out of my league anyway. But, man is she ever so pretty. She was bending over picking some stuff off of the floor and her underwear was showing. She had on a green G-string. All I can is, wow! I wish I wasn't so much of a chump. She seems like a really fun person. I saw this picture of her where she up dancing on the bar with this leather vest on or something. She said the buttons kept coming undone. Man, I'm way too shy. I feel intimidated a little. She's single, but she just got out of a hard relationship. So she probably isn't looking for anything anyway. Well, I guess that is all. Until next time, whenever I feel like typing again. Buh Bye.
This girl I work with named Lori is extremely hot. I like her. I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me though. She's out of my league anyway. But, man is she ever so pretty. She was bending over picking some stuff off of the floor and her underwear was showing. She had on a green G-string. All I can is, wow! I wish I wasn't so much of a chump. She seems like a really fun person. I saw this picture of her where she up dancing on the bar with this leather vest on or something. She said the buttons kept coming undone. Man, I'm way too shy. I feel intimidated a little. She's single, but she just got out of a hard relationship. So she probably isn't looking for anything anyway. Well, I guess that is all. Until next time, whenever I feel like typing again. Buh Bye.

1 Comments:
come on man go for it you have nothin to lose ...just ask her out she wont hate you for askin her out for dinner or something...
Post a Comment
<< Home