oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.... that is one of my favorite quotes i thought it might mean something to ya ..i could be completely off though
no reason to stay so down man ..shit happens ..sometimes all too often ...no sense in lettin it drag you down so often ...each day welcomes new possibilities ...its up to you to make the most of them
4 Comments:
oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.... that is one of my favorite quotes i thought it might mean something to ya ..i could be completely off though
I dunno
*hands you a ladder*
no reason to stay so down man ..shit happens ..sometimes all too often ...no sense in lettin it drag you down so often ...each day welcomes new possibilities ...its up to you to make the most of them
I guess I'll just see what happens.
Post a Comment
<< Home